20.10.08

give you the world


Halo everyone :)


I Skipped Malaysian studies class again... oh yea.. this is torturing as class starts at 8 a.m. I have to get myself up in 6.30 a.m. but ended up woke up at 7.45 a.m. So what i did is i sms Bi ying, ask her to help me sign the attendance list. den tidur again lar.....



After composition class, went mid valley again, watched house bunny, coz sandy mention in her blog say is nice. Is not bad i think.


AND


Not forget to get my outfit for my lou yao Xanmei's birthday dinner. It cost me a bomb. yeees she's my lou yao so is tak apa le.



ok. One great news to announce, Choir class no more already!! yeah the choir performance was on last friday. friday no need go college already. SHIOK!




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


the genius is jux rite bside of you


No comments: