30.11.08

EMO

Today, went RC piano @ 1 Utama to practise the grand piano....... today is the last day to practise the grand, tomorrow they will send it to one world world hotel for tuning and other's.
yea i'm taking LTCL solo piano recital on 10/12, for those who dunno what's that - the 2nd level for the trinity's diploma piano examination.
I'm soo tired today. I hadn't got a nice sleep coz mum brought a new pillow which i dun get use to it. This morning i had my teaching session till afternoon. Then after that went for orchestra practise at puchong. Came bak for a rest not even 1 hour, dad fetch me to 1 utama for practise. I'm totally exhausted.
Today practise wasn't good. I don't get use to the grandpiano. duno why. I can't control the piano well. And playing wasn't good either. Feel so frustrated.I prepared 3 pieces for the exam almost half a year. The tempest by beethoven, debussy's hommage a rameau, and Suite de danzas criollas by ginastera. Is a RUSH preperation OK!! yea dad's forcing me take this exam by this year and i can't afford to FAIL it coz my parents will screwww me to the maxxx!!
During my practise, when i was so "into" the song, my soulja boy ringtone rang, bi syen called and scold me for not returning his cam. i was so angry that he disturbed and of coz scolded me when i was "busying" in my playing. I cut his phone off, THEN....... out of sudden my tears drop ... I DUNNO WHY........... maybe feeling stress? scare to fail? or regret for not practising enough? or get scolded by bi syen ? i dunno why.......
Alot things happened this few days... i hope everything will settle and my playing will get well soon
goodnight ppl
will update the wayang kulit performance tomorrow
bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*HHHUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
<3333 WENDEEEEE