4.2.09

Sony VAIO? Apple Macbook?

Dad keep on scolding me for not appreciating what i've got. First was the violin bow cost Rm 2500 broke. And now my laptop, SONY VAIO. The screen got cracked and the motherboard seems like not functioning. Sended it to the service center today and i will know how much will it cost to repair on next tuesday.

Andrew and Kevin was asking me to join them to get a Apple Macbook on April during the next PC Fair. He said if 3 of us buy , then we might get cheaper or more accessories if i'm not mistaken. I shall consider about it once the repairing cost is out on next tuesday.

Rays suggest that i sell the laptop off after repairing and use the money to buy Macbook. Hmm.. will think about it...


Back to sunday.

Hao Jun brought us to Souled Out @ Sri Hartamas for dinner.

Bi Syen, Chun Hien, Daryl, Steven, Sha Ting, Xm and Sandy were in too.











sandypinko








Part of us






with sha ting in ;)


After the dinner, all came to my house for mahjong, cards, and give bi syen a surprise mini fireworks to wish him bday. But it didn't turn well, all because of me haha.. wrong timing.. .. oh well :X




**Something bad happened and i hope ya guys don't feel scare yea! I have get use to it. I'm ok with it.

end here, bye

No comments: