24.3.09

I'm a bad girl

I'm totally addicted to l4d.... addicted till... ffk my friends ! sorry guys ! I'm such a bad bad girl.......

I was suppose to watch the recital today with eunice, song lin, and phyllis AND i have promise oscar that i will be there to watch him perform. Just 45 mins b4 the recital, jia wen was asking me whether going to cc for l4d.... without thinking i quickly say yes. oh gosh how bad am i !! AND i have also inform them that i'm not going to watch the recital adi...

today the pc at the cc turn out lagging... and the others who have join us have something to do so ended up back to college within an hour. Head back to the recital hall immediately to join eunice, song lin and phyllis but when i have reach there, was wondering why i didn't see them, checked my phone and realize that there's a msg said that they are not going to watch the recital performance adi. Damn... what goes around what comes around... haha.. i deserved it...


After that, went pyramid to meet my lou yao - xm.




Lunch with xm @ gasoline today

Brought 3 english novel, and 1 chinese novel from popular. I wonder how long i will finish reading them up -.-

:)

**I'm waiting to see andrew's new phone and his new laptop! 2 pricey stuff sekali gus! gonna see it tomorrow!

No comments: