5.4.09

is not end yet

hmm recital had just over.

I can say that i played not really good. Damn nervous when go up to the stage. David said that i played not enough groove. Took a video of my recital but i dun dare to post up here coz is not good yet .. haha.


What's next? JURY!!!!!!

Scales and sight reading exam tomorrow! Sight reading is my biggest enemy and i hope i do well tomorrow!!



for the pieces, I'm too focus on my broadway song and neglect the other 2 piece. Need to practice more adi. 13/4 is the day~ ( next week )


I still need to revise my moral studies and office application. Both papers come really soon too.



AND the most important thing...

Do come and see us for our choir performance on thursday 9/4 night @ Block C UCSI University. Every student compulsory to bring 1 friend there! Any of my friends going please contact me. I don't have any friends confirm going.

No comments: