19.6.09

tired day

i only have 3 plus hours sleep yesterday!! i'm late for band practise and i missed my violin class in the morning. I knew that i'm not goonna survive till band class so i went song lin's place to have a nap and skip to watch recital. But still, i was half awake during band class.

I also skipped teaching class and went macd to have my breakfast + lunch + tea time.

reached home around 6 plus p.m and bath. Quickly take out my violin to practise because i have another violin class at 8.30 p.m. Was rushing to practise like hell coz i didn't touch my violin for a week lol. but in the end the class turn out well :)

headed to nihonkai to have my dinner/supper and fetch mum home.

and now i'm on my bed. lying like a dead pig. haha

btw this year bon odori is on 18th july wei. but I won't be in malaysia that time!! arggh have to wait another year :(

Bon Odori Festival 2009( Selangor )
Venue : Panasonic Sports Complex (formerly Matsushita Centre)
Address : Lot 4, Persiaran Perkilangan, Seksyen 21, Shah Alam,Selangor
Date : 18th July 2009 *
Time : 5pm onwards
Tickets : Free Admission
Phone : 03-2274 2274 (Japanese Club of KL)
Free Shuttle Bus from Shah Alam KTM Station to Matsushita Stadium is provided.


next year is a must!



will update soon....

No comments: