23.10.09

Choir Concert Sep 2009

okay another semester of choir concert, this is my 5th semester involving in the choir concert. Whenever it comes to choir concert it also means that we are having finals during the week and what else after finals....., holiday!!!


2 months holiday yeah.... I have plan what i should do during the next 2 months!

1. PRACTICE - classical & contemporary

2. Ipoh trip with the course mates

3. taking extra classes from my classical tutor as well as contemporary tutor.

4. replace classes to all my students during December. I won't be free to teach all of them for the whole Decemeber month.

5. Xmas caroling performance. yeah will perform there for 2 weeks in Genting Highlands. Feel free to look for me yeah friends :)

6. last but not least is the shanghai trip! will be going with kenichi and the family.



still consider whether i should continue my violin classical / contemporary because i have stopped the lesson for months already because i'm too busy with my studies and teaching. Kah Mun told me there will be 2 contemporary violin tutors going to be interview. Definitely will have violin contemporary teachers for us next semester, i seriously dunno whether i should continue or not... oh welll..


Some pictures taken before choir concert.


i'm too lazy to apply make up for myself, unlike the past semesters. There's too many of students performing in the choir and i guess nobody will notice me gua???





me, song lin, carmen and audrey











with rebecca, the drummer for my band this semester






trumpetist and saxophonist lol







With eunice and song lin.
A big thank to miss lee jia wen for borrowing her sister's boats/shoes/heels i duno what is it called. I brought all my outfit to change in uni except for my heels -.-




Yvonne on MC

the junior choir. spot me!

next semester will be going senior choir btw


concert choir



senoir choir




the combine choir, senior and junior choir

can u imagine how many of us standing on the stage? some students can't even get a chance to see miss rachel conducting.



Will be having my very last exam which is my jury on monday.

keep on telling myself practice hard before it's too late. but sometimes i'm just too lazy to touch the piano... haih







that's all for now




No comments: