19.6.08

my first Saman

here's da story goes....


I was on my way back to my house after college today. Instead use the kesas highway, i used the federal highway this time coz is much cheaper for da tol. After the cheras tol, i went to the fast lane and speed up. LOL, not more den 20 sec. i passed by a camera. I have bad feeling with it. Ended up, a police officer stop me.

polis :cik, nak pergi mana ni

me : nak pergi subang.

polis : kamu dak lebih 15 km. Sini 95 km sajer, u dah seratus lebih tau tak.

me : saya tau. saya lapar, baru cepat cepat nak balik makan jer.

polis : u P licence ( i just got my licence on end of march). Kalau kena saman, kena bayar RM300.

me : APA?! RM 300! saya tak ada cash lah sekarang ni.

Few seconds pass..

polis : ok. sekarang saya bagi chance awak. Kalau saman habis la P licence kamu. Saya hanya ambil gambar sajer la sekarang.

me : gambar? ( i thought he is gonna take my pic, but is da pic dat i over speed, heee..)

polis : gambar akan hantar kepada kamu, 2 minggu datang.

me : oh, ok... Terima Kasih ah!


Ah... thank god, he gave me a chance!



* tomrow violin exam - no practice - dead



- the genius is jux rite bside of uuu

No comments: