20.6.08

Cham-ness

This morning, a very bad and stupid thing happen on me. I was accused to cheat during exam.

2 days ago, me and my friend was late for the aural dictation exam.( for those who dunno wat's that, it's a exam where we need to listen the lecturer played on the piano, and write the answers down) We missed out 3 question when we have reached. So the lecturer ask us to simply fill in the answer since we are late.

Just now, we had another aural listening test ( 1 on 1 test). After the test, the lecturer told me " wendee, do u know that your answer for the dictation 3 question u missed out was actually correct AND do u know that your answer was actually is the same as ___ ( my friend)? "

I was shocked. I didn't know that my answers were the same as hers. It was such a coincidence. The lecturer doesn't believe me. She actually thinks that it is too coincidence and not logical for having the same answer and the correct answer for the 3 question that we have missed out.


I was soooo disgusted! I NEVER CHEAT IN THE EXAM BEFORE. NOT IN TADIKA, PRIMARY SCHOOL, SECONDARY SCHOOL , or even IN COLLEGE NOW. Those who know me well should know i don't cheat during exam!

I request to resit the exam to prove that i know how to do the questions. Then she said that this is very unfair to the others. -.- She will forfeit the 3 coincidence question and there will be no marks for it . The problem now is, I didnt cheat in the exam! why my marks are forfeit for nothing! This is unfair to me, and my friend as well! because our sitting position is front and back. I can't even see her paper coz her body was blocking and she don't even turn around to look at me either.

After that, i call my friend and inform her about the "coincidence case" She was also beh song and her mood also as bad as mine. After she have sitted the test, she talk with the lecturer. Ended up the lecturer said that she will consider about it and inform us on wednesday.


My mood now - terribly sad and bad



Violin exam is jus few hours away. Oh dear......




- the genius is jux rite bside of uuuuuu.............................

No comments: