24.6.08

speechless ( 23/6/2008)

Today i met my lecturer, whom accused us for cheating in exam.

Lecturer : Hi wen dee, a good news for u two, the marks are not forfeited. Actually i hav spoke to Dr Phng ( Head of classical department) , we have decided that the marks will give back to u two. Actually i have no evidence that prove two of u cheat, and I am the one who ask u two to simply fill in any answer.

Me : oh ok.


Lesson that i have learned - DON'T BE LATE FOR EXAM





oK, yesterday, 22/6 was the seremban performance. Another incident happened which make my day turns bad.


MY VIOLIN BOW WHICH COST RM 2500 BROKE!


aihs my bad again, the bow felt, ended up broke to two piece. It happened after the rehersal, so the whole night of the performance i'm using another spare bow that my friend borrowed to me.


I hate myself.


preparing

wai kit sits bside me in da bus

:)

During rehersal

me and nicole

Me. I din take any pics of the performance, not in the mood i guess....

waiting for the bus to go back to kl


Another careless stuff i did in da morning,kena screwed by dad 99. please look at the picture below

the side mirror signal light of my baby vios!!!!


aihs... having bad luck these days..... tomorow having world music and english mid terms GD luck to myself -.-


- the genius is jux rite bside of y0u...

No comments: