29.7.09

Sandy's bday


in the computer lab now... freaking moody coz ......


RM 200 plus in my wallet GONE!!! i dunno when is it gone but definitely someone had stole it.


the very last time i open my wallet to take my cash was yesterday tea break before band class.


then only realize that my money had gone just now when i wanna have my lunch.

zzzz.

here are some pictures that we took during sandy's bday 2 / 3 weeks back.


will update jeju quarantine trip when i get those pics from kevin.


bi syen came over my place to wait for tze shyuan to pick us up.



we celebrated her bday @ the apartment, the curve.







toilet break.




a long time no see friend, jen :)

the bday girl, me, xm and tze shyuan.


another love birds, Leon and Sha Ting

sha ting, jen and vivi

we planned to give her a bday cake surprise. but failed.

haha.













happy girl





who's hand is that? lol





it didn't work much well..nothing on her face...




vivi cutting the cake ~





loves..

walked around the curve and take some pictures around before some of them went clubbing.

the girls.


robin, hao jun, daryl and sandy


me and sha ting~

sandy's classmate


look cool with the fedora yeah

No comments: