30.7.09

Final : One down, tons to go

I still can't figure out who stole the cash out from my wallet but i suppose it should be some one i knew.


He/ She can just take my whole wallet away but why only for cash? i have my credit cards and maybank cards inside. hmmmzz..
.
Ok back to finals, most of my subjects are assignments based finals.


So I only have pop history II paper on the 13/8.



I handed in my project studio proposal today. and i left :-

4 MBE recordings and 4 improv recordings

Midi assignment 3.2 and final ( which i too sure what to do )

pop history thesis and ALL assignments

pop history listening exam on next thursday 6/8


Crazy
not??? !! yeah, welcome to degree life, LOL
AND



i also would like to shout out to you people, please do come over to UCSI university on the
6/8 - Choir concert, 8 p.m.
14/8 - Band concert, 8 p..m.
thank you.



stephen just gave me this yellow girl advertisement video on you tube. For those who's curious about the "yellow girl" which is we always mention. Please watch it then you will know why lol. We watch this advertisement for like 50 over times per day while got quarantine in korea. Enjoy~

No comments: