2.8.09

freaking stressful

I'm STRESS LIKE HELL LAH!

i'm now on my discussion with alex, try to figure out what to write for my thesis!!

oh ya, I've changed my topic for my thesis.

The previous one i can't think of any facts to prove my topic.( mayb i'm too lazy to search for it lol)

changed to something like the - the contributors of the success of the motown records.

perhaps this is easier? lol .. i dunno...


when i close my eyes i think of pop assignments and thesis

when i open my eyes i think of pop listening exam and the pop history paper!!

Can't wait till 15th august when my semester break starts!!!!

zzz, gotta go.... screwing my head search for factssss...

LXander says:
better start cracking
you don't know where to start cos you havent start reading
right?
lol
- Wen Dee says:
haha
yeah



lol.





No comments: